Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekend in Spokane


Kerri and I at lunch :)

This last weekend I went to Spokane Washington to watch my thrower Krystle throw and to visit one of my best friends Kerri. I had a great weekend, first it was great to get out of Bozeman for a few days and Second to see a good friend. Kerri and I went out to eat on friday night going to one of my favorite places Wingers, Yum, Yum! It reminds me of college, good times :)

On Saturday Kerri and I went to Krystle's track meet at Eastern Washington University. Before that we ate breakfast at the Rusty Moose, it was filling to say the least :)



Krystle and I after her amazing throws

We met Krystle there with her parents and she was ready to throw. It took us a bit to find out where to go to throw, it was an open meet so there were a lot of people competing. She threw discus first and threw amazing. We have been practicing since February and it showed. She got in her chair and got after it, she ended up beating her old PR, she set 2 years ago, by over a meter. This is the video of her best throw and you can tell it is a good one by the look on her face after :) I am so proud of her :) Krystle'e Javelin did not go as well as we hoped, but she had to throw 5 min after her disc so sh did not get much rest. She still threw an average throw for her which was great for 5 min rest :)





On Sunday Kerri and I went on a nice little walk and I got to throw the ball to her great two dogs, Sophi and Katie. They are great dogs and make me really want to get one, but I need a space for them first:)
Kerri, Katie and Sophi on our walk.

After a great walk Kerri took me to Cabellas which I have never been to, it was amazing!!!!! I just wish I had more money and time to go camping and fishing. I had a great time and it was a good get away before I had to start working early again 6am-3pm this summer. My only regret was that I had to leave Dan behind to work on Saturday. I am sorry babe :(

All in all it was a great weekend and I cannot wait to do it again :)

No comments: