Friday, February 6, 2009

Dan's Date Idea


Dan told me last night about the Winter Festival that goes on here every year. Some of his co-workers were telling him about it at work. It is like a big fair, with crafts, animals, dog/horse/and other animal competitions, and my favorite , food :)

Dan told me he is going to take me there next weekend, because he knows how much I love those things. I am so excited, we are always so busy with work, it will be nice to go and do something together that is not lifting or grocery shopping. I am so lucky to have such a great husband :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have fun on your date!!!

Kerri Rae said...

Fun... I wanna go. Too bad it's snowing and I live 6 hours away (through all the crud of north east wa, and Montana I trudge and DIE to come). That's just plain CRAZY!

Anyways, I miss the two of you and I hope to see you soon... once this snow melts DAMN IT I'm gonna come!