Friday, January 9, 2009

Flash Back Friday #2


Here is a picture of my family in the early 80's. I think we are at the zoo? Help me out on this one Sis. As you can tell I was interested in the fence not what ever we were looking at.


This is my brother David (Bub at the time) and I showing off our strong muscles.


OK, it took me a minute to put this one up. I look horrible! I cant believe I thought that this was "cool" to wear. All I know is that I loved that sweat shirt and not to mention my killer mullet :)

Well I hope you got a good laugh out of this Flash Back Friday, I know I did ;)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The first one is from Enchanted Village. I think that we were waiting in line for the ferris wheel :)

Yes, you wore that mullet for a while and oh that lips sweatshirt. I can't laugh too hard at you though. I had a silly sweatshirt with loops on it that held my tacky plastic charms on them. I don't think I have a picture of it though - THANKFULLY!!

I love your new background by the way :)

jenelle said...

How funny! I wore that exact same pant/skirt thing all the time in 4th grade! It was my favorite! I think it had the same pattern and everything. Very cute.