Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring

Finally it is the first day of spring, but here in Montana the weather does not know that.
This morning I woke up to about an inch of snow and now this morning it has been snowing for about 2 hours. Well I have to keep remembering that I am in Montana now and the winters last longer than most places.

Other than the weather everything here is going great. Work has been good like always, long hours and small pay, but I love every second of it. My athletes are getting stronger and competing better, that is what I am here for, them.

Oh, Dan just got a job yesterday at a GNC store right across the street from our apartment. It is really convenient and he gets a discounts on supplements. We are doing great staying busy and just hanging out together, I love it.

Well I hope everyone is doing well and I will try and be better about up dating my blog.

Happy Spring

No comments: